This piece is extremely important. That is all.
Played brilliantly by members of the Northern Film Orchestra:
Violin I - Matthew Chadbond
Violin II - Megan Thompson
Viola - Anthony Jones
Cello - Abigail Davies
Recording Engineers - Simeon Ogden & Mark Winterburn
Mix & Master - Simeon Ogden
In order to derive maximum satisfaction from this piece, please listen under the following conditions:
1) Wear a cape and mask
2) Stand or crouch on the edge of the roof of a building (at least 10 storeys)
3) If gargoyles are available, stand on or among them
4) Wait for night
5) Wait for rain and/or thunder and lightning
6) Survey the city below
7) Voice (deeply) your mission/duty/regrets/inner torment
8) Fight crime in accordance with ability [optional]
Scored for wind quartet, this little piece has layer upon layer of subtext, hidden meanings and more codes than a Dan Brown novel.
The more you dig, the more you expose. Eventually you will alight upon the truth: that the Dan Brown comparison is apt.
Hint: Don't think too hard.
Copyright © 2022 Man Who Was 3 - All Rights Reserved.